Friday, August 22, 2008

Lacuna The Creation of the Mystery and The Girl from Blue City

I downloaded this last night as well. I take this to be the first attempt. Where can I download the second attempt? Indie Press Revolution only sells stuff if they have a print component as well and they were sold out of the print book. Same with the others sites I've tried. 

The second attempt, I believe, has a revised multiplier system and static. Other than mechanical changes, does it have any content difference? 

I'd like to run this and Roanoke soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have to buy the second attempt, I have it in print.

http://www.indiepressrevolution.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16179

Jack said...

Unfortunately, Indie Press Revolution shows they are out of stock of the second attempt. It's weird, I've seen some stuff on their site sold only as a pdf, but other things they will only sell if you have a print version as well.

How is the second attempt?